Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 7




Day 7:  Awareness




       The more I pray over Ephesians 3:20 the more I feel the presence of God through out my day.  I am more and more aware of His presence in all aspects of my life.
      
       With the distractions and family issues I have been extremely tempted to ‘give up’.  I don’t want to struggle with these issues, I don’t want to have to remember to read my Bible, I don’t want to be sad, angry or disappointed.  But these are the things in life that happen.  We will never live a life without these things.  God never told us our lives would be perfect.  What He tells us is that He is with us.
God is our shelter and strength,
    always ready to help in times of trouble.
So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken
    and mountains fall into the ocean depths;
even if the seas roar and rage,
    and the hills are shaken by the violence.
Psalm 46: 1-3

       As we clean out the messy stuff that fills us we allow room for the Holy Spirit to move.  I am trying everyday to accomplish this!  I will always have things that distract me and upset me.  However, in the situations that I have control over, I will take control and remove the distractions.  For the ones I cannot control, I will be bold and stand before God with arms wide open ready to receive His work in and through me remembering that God is beside me through it all.

“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Psalm 16:8

 “Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.” Psalm 73:23


       He is with us at all times.  Continue to seek Him in all things through out your day.  Was there a time today that you could release the distractions and take time to listen for the Lord?  Are there things that you can put off until later to be able to be more aware of Him in your Spirit?  Can you stand boldly with arms wide open to receive Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment