Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 31


Day 31:  Immeasurably More Finale


         This series has been such a blessing for me.  First, I challenged myself to write for 31 straight days.  I am new to this whole blog world and writing frequently and didn’t really think I would be able to complete the 31 Days of Writing.  I thought life would get in the way, things would happen, I would chicken out, but I didn’t!  Second, I was challenged by the content of the 31 Days of Immeasurably More.  God has done a working! (a Southern phrase I grew up hearing)  I have grown spiritually once again.  In my Christian walk I always think I may have hit the pinnacle of learning at times and God shows up in a whole new way!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than 
all we ask or imagine, according to his power 
that is at work within us to him be glory in the church 
and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations,
for ever and ever!” Ephesians 3:20-21

In my first post of this series I talked about how much I had wasted opportunities to allow the Lord to work in and through me.  I did not waste these 31 Days of Writing not one day.  I allowed the Lord to work on me through a cleansing of my heart, a spiritual rinsing of my spirit.  I took a clear look deep into my heart and my relationship with Christ, cleaning out the stuff to allow the Holy Spirit of move more freely.  This allowed the Lord to do Immeasurably More in me.

As I allowed the Lord to do Immeasurably More in me God’s glory was put on display!  The Immeasurably More that the Lord worked through me began a look at the places where I could put His glory on display.  Revealing His glory began with Love, His love.  Not making it about me but about Him.  We walked through ways that we can allow the Lord to do Immeasurably More through us.  We are fighting the Good Fight together in living out the love of God and the love for others.

Thank you for taking this walk with me through the season of living, loving and growing according to His power!  I am blessed beyond measure for participating in #write31days.  Thank you to The Nester for the idea and the encouragement.  Thank you to the amazing Facebook group that was there everyday encouraging, reading and commenting.  Thank you to my amazing husband who has edited all of my posts with nothing but incredible encouragement.  Thank you to our mighty God for His Love.

I will be back blogging every Monday, I hope you come back to visit.  I will also be back in October 2015 for another #write31days.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine…


1 comment:

  1. I have loved your series! Hope to keep reading after October. ;)

    ReplyDelete