Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 1



Day 1:  In and Through Me
   
   

There has been a large portion of my life that has been wasted.  Even as a walking, believing, committed Christian I have wasted opportunities for the Lord to work in me and through me and lived this life for me in my own ability.  

As a Christian I believe that Christ died on the cross for the forgiveness of my and your sin, was buried and rose from the dead offering salvation for ALL that believe in Him.  Through this faith we have a unique opportunity to walk in relationship with Him.  It is more about having a relationship with Him than adhering to a bunch of do’s and don’ts.  As this relationship grows with Christ our choice to be more Christ-like grows within that relationship.  Like a relationship with a friend or loved one in that relationship you want to get to know them better and to act in a way that pleases that person.  That is how it is in a relationship with Christ.  It is not being perfect; it is about becoming closer to Him and learning His ways.  God is more powerful than anything we can ever imagine.  But at times I fail to seize the opportunity for Him to work in and through me.  I believe we serve a great God and He is able to do Immeasurably More in and through me.

Through out these 31 Days I am going to share my walk through the scripture in Ephesians 3:20, and many others, with an emphasis on Immeasurably More.  These two words for me will not be a materialist value of my life or others.  It will be a spiritual walk through a cleansing of my heart, a spiritual rinsing if you will.  Taking a clear look deep into my heart and my relationship with Christ.  Looking for more opportunities to allow Him to freely work in and through me.

Begin to evaluate your goals in getting closer to God and finding new opportunities for Him to work in and through you.  Do you have some areas that needs a deeper connection?  Let's find those areas and have a spiritual rinsing, allowing Him to do Immeasurably More.



No comments:

Post a Comment